The Algarve offers unique conditions for a quick getaway weekend or a longer diving vacation, allowing you to complement diving with other activities while offering alternatives for non-divers.
"Lagos in the Algarve is one of the most attractive Diving and Snorkelling areas in the region".
Have you always wondered what it’s like to breathe underwater? SCUBA DIVING is a quick and easy introduction to what it takes to explore the underwater world of Algarve.
To sign up for a Scuba Diving experience, you must be at least 10 years old. No prior experience with scuba diving is necessary, but you need to be in reasonable physical health.
You learn the basic safety guidelines and skills needed to dive under the direct supervision of a PADI Professional.
Get ready to:
- Go over the scuba equipment you use to dive and how easy it is to move around underwater with your gear.
- Find out what it’s like to breath underwater.
- Learn key skills that you’ll use during every scuba dive.
- Have fun swimming around and exploring.
Lagos Diving and Snorkelling. SCUBA
The best option to enjoy the underwater life, for those who cannot go diving is a BOAT TRIP WITH SNORKELING. During your adventure, master some basic skills and concepts of diving and can go to their first experience at sea.
- DISCOVER SCUBA DIVING PROGRAM: 120€ per person
- INCLUDED: Mask, Fins, BCD, Regulator, Wet suit, Guide, Tanks and Weights.
- 1 dive 40€ per person
- 2 dives (same boat trip) 70€ per person
- FULL EQUIPMENT RENTAL: Mask, Fins, BCD, Regulator, Wet suit, Guide, Tanks and Weights: 15€ per day
- COASTLINE BOAT TRIP WITH SNORKLING: 35€ per person
- INCLUDED: Mask, Snorkel, Fins, Wetsuit and a Guide
- PADI AND SSI DIVING COUSES: prices upon request
- FAMILY FRIENDLY
- LOCATION: LAGOS